Surgical treatment may be required to treat sleep apnea. At our practice, we will work with and refer you to surgeons to provide a variety of safe surgical procedures including:
- • Pillar Procedure - placing implants into the soft palate
- • Genioglossus Tongue Advancement - adjustment of the tongue
- • Hyoid Suspension - pulling forward the hyoid bone
- • Somnoplasty - reducing the volume of the soft-palate tissue
- • Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) - removal of the soft palate and uvula
- Maxillomandibular Advancement - adjustment of the upper and lower jaws
If surgery is necessary, we will work closely with you to prepare for your treatment and set you up with a trusted ENT or oral surgeon. You will be in good hands and receive the best care possible.